Jal Neti (Nasal Cleansing)
Jal Neti is a technique that was used by yogis to stay disease-free, and most importantly to use the breath well for their Yogic practices without any blockages. Just how brushing the teeth is dental hygiene, the practice of Jal Neti is nasal hygiene. This technique uses water to purify and clean the nasal path, right from the nostrils to the throat. Jal Neti is one of the six-purification procedures or ‘Shatkarmas’ mentioned in Hatha Yoga Pradeepika.
- It is beneficial in dealing with asthmatic conditions and making breathing easier.
- It helps abate sinusitis or migraine attack.
- It can alleviate upper respiratory complaints like sore throats, tonsils, and dry coughs.
- It can clear the eye ducts and improve vision.
- Clearing of nasal passages helps improve the sense of smell and thereby improves digestion.
- It calms the nervous system and the mind. It also helps relieve stress and brings clarity to the mind.
CONTACT AYUSH NOW Email: email@example.com Whatsapp / Mobile: +91 91612 09136